Help your pet look and feel great.
In addition to helping your pet live a long, healthy life, we want them to look and feel their best. That’s why we offer grooming for cats and dogs.
At Animal Hospital at the Crossing, we understand that every breed and every individual pet comes with its own specific grooming requirements. We can help yours achieve a healthy, comfortable coat on a regular basis or simply give them a bath after that playful romp through the park.
And as important as they are for basic hygiene, we know nail trims and ear cleanings can be as exhausting for you as they are for your furry friend - but don’t worry, we can do those too.
Our Pet Grooming Services
We’re proud to offer our clients the following services:
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Brushing and dematting
- Cuts, clips, trims, and styles
Additional information about our grooming services:
- All dogs must be current on their Distemper, Rabies, and Bordatella vaccines. If your pet is not current on their vaccines, we recommend having them updated at least a week prior to bathing.
- We use only high-quality, professional shampoos and conditioners.
- We have heat censored dryers to keep pets safe.
- Skin, ear and any other problems can be noted by the groomer and evaluated by our veterinarian while here.
- We have medicated shampoo for relief from allergies, hot spots, dermatitis, and skin infections.
Call us at (217) 356-6387 to book your pet’s grooming appointment. You won’t be disappointed, we promise.